FSH antibody | F1 (BGN/F62/01)
|Mouse anti Human FSH alpha antibody, clone F1 (BGN/F62/01) detects the alpha subunit of Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH alpha). FSH is secreted by the pituitary, and is a member of the glycoprotein hormone family which includes Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), Luteinizing hormone (LH), and Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH).
These hormones are all structurally related and contain a common alpha subunit non-covalently bound to a hormone specific beta subunit, which determines receptor specificity. Both of the subunits are necessary for hormone action.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native human follicle stimulating hormone.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 0100-0662 is suitable for use as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA assay with 0100-0663 as the capture antibody.
References for FSH antibody
(2011) Human Protein Atlas: CAB023350
Human Protein Atlas: CAB023350
Dreessen, I.L.E. (2017) Development of a dog-specific Enzyme-Linked Immuno Sorbent Assay (ELISA) for detecting Luteinising Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) in plasma
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Theses Utrecht University Repository
Sohn, J. et al. (2003) Orientation of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) subunits complexed with the FSH receptor. Beta subunit toward the N terminus of exodomain and alpha subunit to exoloop 3.
J Biol Chem. 278 (48): 47868-76.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up