Fibrinopeptide A antibody | 49D2
Mouse anti Human Fibrinopeptide A antibody, clone 49D2 recognizes the fibrinopeptide region in the alpha-chain of fibrinogen (amino acids 20-35) and free fibrinopeptide A.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic fibrinopeptide A conjugated to a carrier protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005577 fibrinogen complex
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
- GO:0051592 response to calcium ion
- For research purposes only
Applications of Fibrinopeptide A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra