Fibrinopeptide A antibody | 49D2
|Mouse anti Human Fibrinopeptide A antibody, clone 49D2 recognizes human fibrinopeptide A, a 16aa sequence found on the alpha chain of fibrinogen. The fibrinopeptides (A and B, from the alpha and beta chains of fibrinogen, respectively) serves to prevent fibrinogen from polymerising with itself. Following vascular injury, thrombin cleaves through the fibrinopeptides, which exposes the N terminal polymerisation sites, to allow formation of a blood clot.
Mouse anti Human Fibrinopeptide A antibody, clone 49D2 recognizes the fibrinopeptide region in the alpha-chain of fibrinogen (amino acids 20-35) and free fibrinopeptide A.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic fibrinopeptide A conjugated to a carrier protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005577 fibrinogen complex
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
- GO:0051592 response to calcium ion
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up