Fibrinogen antibody | AB05-1F11
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human fibrinogen antibody, clone AB05-1F11 recognizes fibrinogen, a 340 kDa glycoprotein secreted by the liver which circulates in plasma as a soluble homodimer. The identical monomer subunits are linked by 17 disulfide bond and each subunit is composed of 3 polypeptide chains referred to as alpha, beta and gamma (Tiscia & Margaglione 2018).
In response to bleeding, the coagulation cascade is activated which results in the conversion of fibrinogen to fibrin. The resulting fibrin spontaneously forms polymers creating an insoluble gel which combines with platelets to form a spongy mass. This mass is the blood clot which subsequently hardens to prevent further bleeding from the blood vessel (Tiscia & Margaglione 2018). The impairment of this conversion from fibrinogen to fibrin is associated with a range of pathologies including coagulopathies, ischemic stroke and obstetrical complications. It is also implicated in various neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis and traumatic central nervous system injury (Petersen et al. 2018).
The purified Mouse anti Human fibrinogen antibody, clone AB05-1F11 (MCA6190GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human fibrinogen antibody, clone AB10-3C12 (MCA6191B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Fibrinogen purified from human serum
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005577 fibrinogen complex
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
- GO:0051592 response to calcium ion
- GO:0051087 chaperone binding
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up