Fibrinogen antibody | AB05-1F11
In response to bleeding, the coagulation cascade is activated which results in the conversion of fibrinogen to fibrin. The resulting fibrin spontaneously forms polymers creating an insoluble gel which combines with platelets to form a spongy mass. This mass is the blood clot which subsequently hardens to prevent further bleeding from the blood vessel (Tiscia & Margaglione 2018). The impairment of this conversion from fibrinogen to fibrin is associated with a range of pathologies including coagulopathies, ischemic stroke and obstetrical complications. It is also implicated in various neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis and traumatic central nervous system injury (Petersen et al. 2018).
The purified Mouse anti Human fibrinogen antibody, clone AB05-1F11 (MCA6190GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human fibrinogen antibody, clone AB10-3C12 (MCA6191B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Fibrinogen purified from human serum
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005577 fibrinogen complex
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
- GO:0051592 response to calcium ion
- GO:0051087 chaperone binding
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- For research purposes only
Applications of Fibrinogen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human Fibrinogen:Biotin||MCA6191B||E||0.1 mg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra