Fibrinogen antibody | 40F11
Mouse anti Human Fibrinogen antibody, clone 40F11 also recognizes fibrin degradation products (FDPs), substances that are left behind after a blood clot dissolves. This process, called fibrinolysis, is produced by the action of enzymes such as plasmin on fibrin. One FDP is D-dimer, levels of which can be used to diagnose deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism. The fibrinolytic system is also closely linked to the control of inflammation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Fibrin degradation products.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P02671 Related reagents
- P02675 Related reagents
- P02679 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- FGA Related reagents
- FGB Related reagents
- FGG Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005577 fibrinogen complex
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
- GO:0051592 response to calcium ion
- GO:0051087 chaperone binding
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- For research purposes only
Applications of Fibrinogen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|