Fibrinogen antibody | 40F11
Mouse anti Human Fibrinogen
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human Fibrinogen antibody, clone 40F11 recognizes human fibrinogen, a glycoprotein produced in the liver. Fibrinogen is a hexamer, consisting of two sets of three subunits (alpha, beta and gamma). Thrombin converts fibrinogen into fibrin, which is then cross-linked by factor XIII to form a blood clot.
Mouse anti Human Fibrinogen antibody, clone 40F11 also recognizes fibrin degradation products (FDPs), substances that are left behind after a blood clot dissolves. This process, called fibrinolysis, is produced by the action of enzymes such as plasmin on fibrin. One FDP is D-dimer, levels of which can be used to diagnose deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism. The fibrinolytic system is also closely linked to the control of inflammation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Fibrin degradation products.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0030674 protein binding, bridging
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005577 fibrinogen complex
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
- GO:0051592 response to calcium ion
- GO:0051087 chaperone binding
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up