Ferritin antibody | F23 (7A4)
Mouse anti Human ferritin antibody, clone F23 recognizes human ferritin.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human ferritin from liver.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P02792 Related reagents
- P02794 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- FTL Related reagents
- FTH1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0016491 oxidoreductase activity
- GO:0006826 iron ion transport
- GO:0006879 cellular iron ion homeostasis
- GO:0006892 post-Golgi vesicle-mediated transport
- GO:0008043 intracellular ferritin complex
- GO:0008199 ferric iron binding
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0016044 cellular membrane organization
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004322 ferroxidase activity
- GO:0006880 intracellular sequestering of iron ion
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
Applications of Ferritin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)