Factor VII antibody | RFF-VII/2
Mouse anti Human Factor VII antibody, clone RFF-VII/2 may be used as a capture antibody in immunoassays for Factor VII in combination with Mouse anti Human Factor VII antibody, clone RFF-VII/1 (MCA4681) as a detection reagent.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified Factor VII.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the P3-NS/1-Ag 4 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0001948 glycoprotein binding
- GO:0002690 positive regulation of leukocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0005796 Golgi lumen
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0007598 blood coagulation, extrinsic pathway
- GO:0010641 positive regulation of platelet-derived growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0017187 peptidyl-glutamic acid carboxylation
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
- GO:0050927 positive regulation of positive chemotaxis
- GO:0051897 positive regulation of protein kinase B signaling cascade
- For research purposes only
Applications of Factor VII antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1MCA4680 binds to a conformational epitope and will not bind to reduced Factor VII.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Factor VII antibody
Takase, T. et al. (1988) Monoclonal antibodies to human factor VII: a one step immunoradiometric assay for VII:Ag.
J Clin Pathol. 41 (3): 337-41.