Factor VII antibody | RFF-VII/1
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human Factor VII antibody, clone RFF-VII/1 recognizes Factor VII, a serine protease found circulating in the blood. It initiates the extrinsic pathway of blood coagulation in conjunction with tissue factor. Tissue factor is found on the outside of blood vessels. When the vessels is damaged, tissue factor is exposed to the blood and circulating Factor VII. Once bound to tissue factor, Factor VII is activated by different proteases and converts Factor IX to IXa. Factor VII deficiency (FA7D) is a rare hereditary haemorrhagic disease. Symptoms range from mild to severe.
Clone RFF-VII/1 is a strong inhibitor of Factor VII activity. It may be used to detect Factor VII in immunoassays in combination with Mouse anti Human Factor VII antibody, clone RFF-VII/2 (MCA4680) as a capture reagent.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified human factor VII.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the P3-NS/1-Ag 4 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1MCA4680 binds to a conformational epitope and will not bind to reduced Factor VII.
References for Factor VII antibody
Takase, T. et al. (1988) Monoclonal antibodies to human factor VII: a one step immunoradiometric assay for VII:Ag.
J Clin Pathol. 41 (3): 337-41.
Takase, T. et al. (1988) Monoclonal antibodies to human factor VII: production of immunodepleted plasma for VII:C assays.
J Clin Pathol. 41 (3): 342-5.
Sarial, S. et al. (2012) A high affinity monoclonal antibody recognizing the light chain of human coagulating factor VII.
Hybridoma (Larchmt). 31 (6): 443-8.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0001948 glycoprotein binding
- GO:0002690 positive regulation of leukocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0005796 Golgi lumen
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007598 blood coagulation, extrinsic pathway
- GO:0010641 positive regulation of platelet-derived growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0017187 peptidyl-glutamic acid carboxylation
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
- GO:0050927 positive regulation of positive chemotaxis
- GO:0051897 positive regulation of protein kinase B signaling cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up