Factor VII antibody | RFF-VII/1
Clone RFF-VII/1 is a strong inhibitor of Factor VII activity. It may be used to detect Factor VII in immunoassays in combination with Mouse anti Human Factor VII antibody, clone RFF-VII/2 (MCA4680) as a capture reagent.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified human factor VII.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the P3-NS/1-Ag 4 mouse myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0001948 glycoprotein binding
- GO:0002690 positive regulation of leukocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0005788 endoplasmic reticulum lumen
- GO:0005796 Golgi lumen
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0007598 blood coagulation, extrinsic pathway
- GO:0010641 positive regulation of platelet-derived growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0017187 peptidyl-glutamic acid carboxylation
- GO:0043687 post-translational protein modification
- GO:0050927 positive regulation of positive chemotaxis
- GO:0051897 positive regulation of protein kinase B signaling cascade
- For research purposes only
Applications of Factor VII antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1MCA4680 binds to a conformational epitope and will not bind to reduced Factor VII.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Factor VII antibody
Takase, T. et al. (1988) Monoclonal antibodies to human factor VII: a one step immunoradiometric assay for VII:Ag.
J Clin Pathol. 41 (3): 337-41.
Takase, T. et al. (1988) Monoclonal antibodies to human factor VII: production of immunodepleted plasma for VII:C assays.
J Clin Pathol. 41 (3): 342-5.
Sarial, S. et al. (2012) A high affinity monoclonal antibody recognizing the light chain of human coagulating factor VII.
Hybridoma (Larchmt). 31 (6): 443-8.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra