DNA antibody | AE-2
|Mouse anti Human DNA antibody, clone AE-2 recognizes double-stranded deoxyribonucleic acid (dsDNA), but may demonstrate some cross-reactivity with single-stranded deoxyribonucleic acid (ssDNA).
Homogeneous staining of the nucleus has been observed in normal and malignant cells.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Broad Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Nuclei from Raji Burkitts lymphoma Cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Use paraformaldehyde fixed frozen cells or tissue.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up