Creatine Phosphokinase antibody | 1302 (1F2/1)
In cells, the "cytosolic" CK enzymes consist of two subunits, which can be either B (brain type) or M (muscle type). There are three different isoenzymes: CKMM, CKBB and CKMB.
Mouse anti creatine phosphokinase antibody, clone 1302 recognises CKMB but does not distinguish between isoform CKMB1 and CKMB2. Mouse anti creatine phosphokinase antibody, clone 1302 shows less than 0.1% reactivity with CKBB or CKMM and minimal reactivity with other human serum proteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Highly purified human CKMB.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004111 creatine kinase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006600 creatine metabolic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Creatine Phosphokinase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra