Corticotrophin Releasing Factor antibody | 5D5
|Mouse anti Human corticotrophin-releasing factor antibody, clone 5D5 recognizes human corticotropin-releasing factor (CRF), a secreted hormone which regulates the release of corticotropin from the pituitary.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic human corticotropin releasing factor.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1||10ug/ml|
- 1This product requires protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections e.g. trypsin or pronase.
*This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human hypothalamus
References for Corticotrophin Releasing Factor antibody
Kravchenko, I. V. & Furalev, V. A. (1994) Monoclonal antibodies directed against two different corticotropin-releasing factor determinants
Hybridoma 13: 59 -64
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005184 neuropeptide hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0007268 synaptic transmission
- GO:0007565 female pregnancy
- GO:0007567 parturition
- GO:0010841 positive regulation of circadian sleep/wake cycle, wakefulness
- GO:0042322 negative regulation of circadian sleep/wake cycle, REM sleep
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051464 positive regulation of cortisol secretion
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up