Complement Factor B antibody | 032B-32.15.1 (10-09)
|Mouse anti Human complement factor B antibody, clone 032B-32.15.1 (10-09) recognises the Bb fragment of 90 kDa human complement factor B, present in blood serum. C3b associates with complement factor B, inducing conformational change which enables complement factor D to cleave the N-terminal of complement factor B, the Ba subunit, leaving the 63 kDa Bb subunit associated with C3b and forming C3 convertase. Subunit Bb is involved in the proliferation of preactivated B lymphocytes. Conversely, Ba inhibits lymphocyte proliferation.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human factor B.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Current, batch-specific concentration 1.05 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- 1Clone 10-09 binds to both the Bb fragment and complement factor B so is not suitable for all ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Kidney from post streptococcal glomerulonephritis patients.
References for Complement Factor B antibody
Zipplies, J.K. et al. (2010) Complement factor B expression profile in a spontaneous uveitis model.
Immunobiology. 215 (12): 949-55.
Xu, Y. et al. (2001) Structural biology of the alternative pathway convertase.
Immunol Rev. 180: 123-35.
Ponnuraj, K. et al. (2004) Structural analysis of engineered Bb fragment of complement factor B: insights into the activation mechanism of the alternative pathway C3-convertase.
Mol Cell. 14 (1): 17-28.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up