CD98 antibody | 44D7
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD98
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD98 antibody, clone 44D7 reacts with the heavy chain of the CD98 molecule. The same epitope as recognized by clone 4F2. This antibody binds to all cell lines in culture and to activated T-cells.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- HOON pre-B leukaemia cell line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0-Ag14 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for CD98 antibody
Letarte, M. et al. (1986) Correlations between the 44D7 antigenic complex and the plasma membrane Na+-Ca2+ exchanger.
Biochem Cell Biol. 64 (11): 1160-9.
Jaramillo, R. et al. (2013) Relation between objective measures of atopy and myocardial infarction in the United States.
J Allergy Clin Immunol. 131 (2): 405-11.e1-11.
Månsson, A. et al. (2010) Leukocyte phenotype changes induced by specific immunotherapy in patients with birch allergy.
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol. 20 (6): 476-83.
Millrud, C.R. et al. (2012) The activation pattern of blood leukocytes in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma is correlated to survival.
PLoS One. 7 (12): e51120.
Garrigues, H.J. et al. (2014) KSHV attachment and entry are dependent on αVβ3 integrin localized to specific cell surface microdomains and do not correlate with the presence of heparan sulfate.
Virology. 464-465: 118-133.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016049 cell growth
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0003824 catalytic activity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005432 calcium:sodium antiporter activity
- GO:0005975 carbohydrate metabolic process
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0015175 neutral amino acid transmembrane transporter activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0015827 tryptophan transport
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0043169 cation binding
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0060356 leucine import
MCA1105G162267 1703 1711
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up