CD98 antibody | 44D7
Mouse anti Human CD98 antibody, clone 44D7 reacts with the heavy chain of the CD98 molecule. The same epitope as recognized by clone 4F2. This antibody binds to all cell lines in culture and to activated T-cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatent.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- HOON pre-B leukaemia cell line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0-Ag14 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- P08195 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SLC3A2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016049 cell growth
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0003824 catalytic activity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005432 calcium:sodium antiporter activity
- GO:0005975 carbohydrate metabolic process
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0015175 neutral amino acid transmembrane transporter activity
- GO:0015827 tryptophan transport
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0043169 cation binding
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0060356 leucine import
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD98 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||100 Tests||F|
Product Specific References
References for CD98 antibody
Letarte, M. et al. (1986) Correlations between the 44D7 antigenic complex and the plasma membrane Na+-Ca2+ exchanger.
Biochem Cell Biol. 64 (11): 1160-9.