CD96 antibody | NK92.39
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD96
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD96 antibody, clone NK92.39 recognizes human CD96, otherwise known as Tactile (T cell-activated increased late expression), a type I transmembrane glycoprotein expressed at low levels on peripheral resting T and NK cells, which increases following activation.
CD96 stimulates the cytotoxicity of activated NK cells, and promotes the adhesion of NK cells to target cells expressing CD155/poliovirus receptor (PVR) and the transfer of target cell PVR to the NK cells. CD96 can be used in the immunophenotyping of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemias (ALL) and acute myeloid leukaemias (AML), and may play a role in the recognition of CD155-expressing tumours by NK cells.
Mouse anti Human CD96 antibody, clone NK92.39 blocks the binding of soluble CD155 to NK92 cells (Fuchs et al. 2004).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- MCA4643GA: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA4643: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Natural killer 92 (NK92) cell line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for CD96 antibody
Fuchs, A. et al. (2004) Cutting edge: CD96 (tactile) promotes NK cell-target cell adhesion by interacting with the poliovirus receptor (CD155).
J Immunol. 172 (7): 3994-8.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up