CD94 antibody | DX22
CD94 is expressed on natural killer (NK) cells and a subset of T lymphocytes.
CD94 is found to associate with NKG2 to form a heterodimer, involved in the inhibition of cell mediated cytotoxicity against cells bearing appropriate MHC class I allotypes.
Mouse anti Human CD94 antibody, clone DX22 is reported to inhibit the binding of CD94 to HLA-E (Braud et al. 1998) and HLA-G (Söderström. et al. 1997).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Natural killer cell line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005529 sugar binding
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD94 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells in 100ul.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
References for CD94 antibody
Phillips, J.H. et al. (1996) CD94 and a novel associated protein (94AP) form a NK cell receptor involved in the recognition of HLA-A, HLA-B, and HLA-C allotypes.
Immunity. 5 (2): 163-72.
Braud, V.M. et al. (1998) HLA-E binds to natural killer cell receptors CD94/NKG2A, B and C.
Nature. 391 (6669): 795-9.
Tomasec, P. et al. (2000) Surface expression of HLA-E, an inhibitor of natural killer cells, enhanced by human cytomegalovirus gpUL40.
Science. 287 (5455): 1031.
Söderström K et al. (1997) CD94/NKG2 is the predominant inhibitory receptor involved in recognition of HLA-G by decidual and peripheral blood NK cells.
J Immunol. 159 (3): 1072-5.
Hassold, N. et al. (2012) Enhancement of natural killer cell effector functions against selected lymphoma and leukemia cell lines by dasatinib.
Int J Cancer. 131 (6): E916-27.
Rongvaux, A. et al. (2014) Development and function of human innate immune cells in a humanized mouse model.
Nat Biotechnol. 32 (4): 364-72.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra