CD9 antibody | Bu16
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD9
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD9 antibody, clone Bu16 detects human CD9, also known as Motility-related protein-1 (MRP-1). CD9 is a 228 amino acid, including an N-terminal initiator methionine ~24-27 kDa multipass transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the tetraspanin family. It is thought that the main role of tetraspanins is to form signal transducing complexes with integrins at the cell surface, for this reason CD9 has multiple functions in cell adhesion and motility, platelet activation, gamete fusion and cell proliferation.
CD9 has a functional role as a tumour metastatic suppressor and is expressed in melanomas, and colon, lung and breast carcinomas.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- Western Blotting
- MCA2655 detects a band of approximately 25kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0007342 fusion of sperm to egg plasma membrane
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030913 paranodal junction assembly
- GO:0031092 platelet alpha granule membrane
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up