CD8 antibody | RPA-T8
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD8
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD8 monoclonal antibody, clone RPA-T8 recognizes the alpha-chain of the human CD8 antigen, a ~32 kDa single pass type 1 membrane glycoprotein containing a single Ig-like V-type domain. CD8α forms either homodimers or disulphide bond linked heterodimers with the CD8β chain. CD8 is expressed by thymocytes, the cytotoxic-suppressor subset of T cells and weakly by NK cells. CD8 functions as a receptor for MHC Class I molecules.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Chimpanzee Baboon Cynomolgus monkey Rhesus Monkey Macaque
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells or cells or 100ul human whole blood.
References for CD8 antibody
Morbius, U. (1989) Cluster Report: CD8
inLeukocyte Typing IV, White Cell Differentiation Antigens, edited by Knapp W, Dorken B, Gilks WR, Rieber E, Schmidt RE, Stein H, Von Dem Bome AEG, Oxford University Press: pp 475-8.
Suranyi, M.G. et al. (1991) Lymphocyte adhesion molecules in T cell-mediated lysis of human kidney cells.
Kidney Int. 39 (2): 312-9.
Aversa, G. et al. (1994) A monoclonal antibody (A6) recognizing a unique epitope restricted to CD45RO and RB isoforms of the leukocyte common antigen family identifies functional T cell subsets.
Cell Immunol. 158 (2): 314-28.
SanSebastian, W. et al. (2013) Adeno-associated virus type 6 is retrogradely transported in the non-human primate brain.
Gene Ther. 20 (12): 1178-83.
Samaranch, L. et al. (2014) AAV9-mediated expression of a non-self protein in nonhuman primate central nervous system triggers widespread neuroinflammation driven by antigen-presenting cell transduction.
Mol Ther. 22 (2): 329-37.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0042101 T cell receptor complex
- GO:0042288 MHC class I protein binding
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up