CD79b antibody | AT105-1
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD79b
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD79b antibody, clone AT105-1 recognizes an extracellular region of human B-cell antigen receptor complex-associated protein beta chain, also known as CD79b, B-cell-specific glycoprotein B29, Ig-beta or,
Immunoglobulin-associated B29. CD79b is a cell surface antigen expressed by B lymphocytes and associates with CD79a to form a heterodimer, non-covalently linked to surface immunoglobulin, forming the B-cell receptor (BCR) complex.
Mutations in the CD79B gene can lead to presentation of Agammaglobulinemia 6, autosomal recessive (AGM6), a disease demonstrating low or absent circulating B cells with the concomitant absence of antibody production. Patients present with multiple severe infections early in life (Dobbs et al. 2007).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Peptide corresponding to an extracellular region of CD79 beta
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mouse were fused with cells of the mouse NS-1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for CD79b antibody
Cragg, M.S. et al. (2002) The alternative transcript of CD79b is overexpressed in B-CLL and inhibits signaling for apoptosis.
Blood. 100 (9): 3068-76.
Zheng, B. et al. (2009) In vivo effects of targeting CD79b with antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates.
Mol Cancer Ther. 8 (10): 2937-46.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up