CD79a antibody | ZL7-4
Filter by Application:F P Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD79a antibody, clone ZL7-4 recognizes the human B-cell antigen receptor complex-associated protein alpha chain, also known as MB-1 membrane glycoprotein or CD79a. clone ZL7-4 reacts with CD79a positive cells by flow cytometry and with CD79a in an ELISA specific for a fusion protein of CD79a-Fc.
Mouse anti Human CD79a antibody, clone ZL7-4 has been reported to be useful in distinguishing B-CLL from mantle cell lymphoma in flow cytometric assays (Bell et al. 1999).
Mouse anti Human CD79a antibody, clone ZL7-4 has been reported to be suitable for Immunohistochemistry on frozen and pre-treated paraffin sections, but does exhibit epithelial staining.
Mouse anti Human CD79a antibody, clone ZL7-4 has been reported to induce phosphorylation of syk kinase (Lanham et al. 2003).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- IgM complex isolated from Daudi cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD79a antibody
Zhang. L. et al. (1995) The development of anti-CD79 monoclonal antibodies for treatment of B-cell neoplastic disease.
Therapeutic Immunology 2:191-202
Bell, P.B. et al. (1999) CD79a detected by ZL7.4 separates chronic lymphocytic leukemia from mantle cell lymphoma in the leukemic phase.
Cytometry. 38 (3): 102-5.
Lanham, S. et al. (2003) Differential signaling via surface IgM is associated with VH gene mutational status and CD38 expression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Blood. 101 (3): 1087-93.
Vendel,A.C. et al (2009) B and T lymphocyte attenuator regulates B cell receptor signaling by targeting Syk and BLNK
J Immunol. 182: 1509-17.
Allsup, D.J. et al. (2005) B-cell receptor translocation to lipid rafts and associated signaling differ between prognostically important subgroups of chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Cancer Res. 65: 7328-37.
Cragg, M.S. et al. (2002) The alternative transcript of CD79b is overexpressed in B-CLL and inhibits signaling for apoptosis.
Blood. 100: 3068-76.
Rahemtullah, A. et al. (2008) CD20+ T-cell lymphoma: clinicopathologic analysis of 9 cases and a review of the literature.
Am J Surg Pathol. 32 (11): 1593-607.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005771 multivesicular body
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0030183 B cell differentiation
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up