CD70 antibody | Bu69
CD70 is expressed on a small number of activated T-cells and the majority of activated B-cells (Bowman et al. 1994). Interaction of CD70 with its receptor, CD27, is thought to play an important role in lymphocyte activation, proliferation, survival and differentiation (Hintzen et al. 1994).
Mouse anti Human CD70 antibody, clone Bu69 has been used for the inhibition of neural stem cell induced apoptosis of allogeneic T cells in vitro (Lee et al. 2013).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000299 integral to membrane of membrane fraction
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD70 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
References for CD70 antibody
Garland Publishing. (1997) Leucocyte typing VI. White cell differentiation antigens.
p522 - 4
Zambello, R. et al. (2000) Analysis of TNF-receptor and ligand superfamily molecules in patients with lymphoproliferative disease of granular lymphocytes.
Blood. 96 (2): 647-54.
Lee, E.M. et al. (2013) CD70-CD27 ligation between neural stem cells and CD4+ T cells induces Fas-FasL-mediated T-cell death.
Stem Cell Res Ther. 4 (3): 56.