CD68 antibody | KP1
Filter by Application:F P IF Reset
Mouse anti Human CD68
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human CD68 antibody, clone KP1 recognizes the human CD68 cell surface antigen, a ~110 kDa glycoprotein primarily expressed by macrophages and monocytes.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Primate Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Subcellular fraction of human alveolar macrophages
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 2|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- 2This antibody requires heat-mediated antigen retrieval prior to staining paraffin sections. Citrate buffer, pH6.0, is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD68 antibody
Pulford, K.A. et al. (1989) KP1: a new monoclonal antibody that detects a monocyte/macrophage associated antigen in routinely processed tissue sections.
J Clin Pathol. 42 (4): 414-21.
Xiao, J. et al. (2016) Effects of ketanserin on experimental colitis in mice and macrophage function.
Int J Mol Med. 37 (3): 659-68.
Masaki, T. et al. (2004) Activation of the extracellular-signal regulated protein kinase pathway in human glomerulopathies.
J Am Soc Nephrol. 15 (7): 1835-43.
Vroon, A. et al. (2007) Neuroinflammation in Parkinson's patients and MPTP-treated mice is not restricted to the nigrostriatal system: microgliosis and differential expression of interleukin-1 receptors in the olfactory bulb.
Exp Gerontol. 42 (8): 762-71.
Schwarz, F. et al. (2016) Human-specific derived alleles of CD33 and other genes protect against postreproductive cognitive decline.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 113 (1): 74-9.
Blanco, R.E. et al. (2019) Application of CNTF or FGF-2 increases the number of M2-like macrophages after optic nerve injury in adult Rana pipiens..
PLoS One. 14 (5): e0209733.
Hu, M. et al. (2022) Implications of Sm22α-Cre expression in keratinocytes and unanticipated inflammatory skin lesion in a model of atherosclerosis.
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 323 (3): H528-H534.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up