CD62P antibody | Psel.KO.2.5
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD62P antibody, clone Psel.KO.2.5 recognizes the CD62P cell surface antigen, a ~140 kDa glycoprotein, also known as P-selectin.
CD62P is expressed by activated platelets and endothelial cells, and plays an important role in adhesive processes between leucocytes and endothelial cells.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Pig Sheep
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- CD62P transfected 300.19 cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised CD62P knock-out mice (strain C57/B6) were fused with cells of the NS-1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD62P antibody
Massaguer, A. et al. (2000) Production and characterization of monoclonal antibodies against conserved epitopes of P-selectin (CD62P).
Tissue Antigens. 56 (2): 117-28.
Massaguer, A. et al. (2003) Characterization of platelet and soluble-porcine P-selectin (CD62P).
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 96 (3-4): 169-81.
Krajewski, S. et al. (2012) Flow cytometry analysis of porcine platelets: optimized methods for best results.
Platelets. 23: 386-94.
Johnson, C.A. Jr et al. (2011) Platelet activation in ovines undergoing sham surgery or implant of the second generation PediaFlow pediatric ventricular assist device.
Artif Organs. 35 (6): 602-13.
Tunjungputri, R.N. et al. (2016) Invasive pneumococcal disease leads to activation and hyperreactivity of platelets.
Thromb Res. 144: 123-6.
Shankarraman, V. et al. (2014) Biocompatibility Assessment of the CentriMag-Novalung Adult ECMO Circuit in a Model of Acute Pulmonary Hypertension.
ASAIO J. 60 (4): 429-35.
Chan, C.H.H. et al. (2017) Shear Stress-Induced Total Blood Trauma in Multiple Species.
Artif Organs. 41 (10): 934-47.
Johnson, C.A. Jr. et al. (2011) Platelet activation in ovines undergoing sham surgery or implant of the second generation PediaFlow pediatric ventricular assist device.
Artif Organs. 35 (6): 602-13.
View The Latest Product References
Piriou-Guzylack, L. & Salmon, H. (2008) Membrane markers of the immune cells in swine: an update.
Vet Res. 39 (6): 54.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001530 lipopolysaccharide binding
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0050829 defense response to Gram-negative bacterium
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0010572 positive regulation of platelet activation
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031088 platelet dense granule membrane
- GO:0031092 platelet alpha granule membrane
- GO:0032496 response to lipopolysaccharide
- GO:0033691 sialic acid binding
- GO:0042806 fucose binding
- GO:0043208 glycosphingolipid binding
- GO:0070492 oligosaccharide binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up