CD49b antibody | 31H4
Mouse anti Human CD49b
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD49b antibody, clone 31H4 recognizes human CD49b also known as integrin alpha-2, VLA-2 subunit alpha or collogen receptor. CD49b is a 1181 amino acid ¦130 kDa single pass type-1 transmembrane glycoprotein which forms a heterodimer with integrin beta-1.
Mouse anti Human CD49b antibody, clone 31H4 has been identified as being capable of immunoprecipitating the integrin a2 subunit from human cell-lines surface labelled with 125I. It has been confirmed specific to a2 by relative expression of antigen on various cell lines by flow cytometry, and recognition of affinity purified a2b1 in dot blots.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified human b1 integrin preparation from HT1080 fibrosarcoma cell extract.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X63/Ag8.653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for CD49b antibody
Tanaka, T. et al. (2009) Remodeling of the human endometrial epithelium is regulated by laminin and type IV collagen.
Int J Mol Med. 23: 173-80.
Tanaka, T. et al. (2005) Reduced radiosensitivity and increased CD40 expression in cyclophosphamide-resistant subclones established from human cervical squamous cell carcinoma cells.
Oncol Rep. 14: 941-8.
Tanaka, T. et al. (2010) Establishment and characterization of novel human uterine leiomyosarcoma cell lines
Int J Oncol. 37: 125-31.
Tanaka, T. et al. (2012) Differential sensitivity to paclitaxel-induced apoptosis and growth suppression in paclitaxel-resistant cell lines established from HEC-1 human endometrial adenocarcinoma cells.
Int J Oncol. 41: 1837-44.
Tanaka, T. et al. (2008) Autocrine/paracrine regulation of human endometrial stromal remodeling by laminin and type IV collagen.
Int J Mol Med. 22: 581-7.
Tanaka, T. et al. (2006) Optimal combination chemotherapy and chemoradiotherapy with etoposide for advanced cervical squamous cancer cells in vitro.
Oncol Rep. 15: 939-47.
Tanaka, T. et al. (2012) Impaired death-associated protein kinase-mediated survival signals in 5-fluorouracil-resistant human endometrial adenocarcinoma cells.
Oncol Rep. 28: 330-6.
Tanaka, T. et al. (2008) Experimental characterization of recurrent ovarian immature teratoma cells after optimal surgery.
Oncol Rep. 20: 13-23.
View The Latest Product References
- Integrin Alpha 2 Chain
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005518 collagen binding
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- View More GO Terms
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up