CD44v7 antibody | VFF-9
|Mouse anti Human CD44v7 antibody, clone VFF-9 specifically recognizes an epitope encoded by exon v7 on the variant portion of human CD44.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Glutathione S Transferase (GST) fusion protein corresponding to the variable domains (v3 to v10) of human CD44.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the P3X63Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/50|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/50|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
References for CD44v7 antibody
Bànkfalvi, A. et al. (1998) Gains and losses of CD44 expression during breast carcinogenesis and tumour progression.
Histopathology. 33 (2): 107-16.
Koopman, G. et al. (1993) Activated human lymphocytes and aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphomas express a homologue of the rat metastasis-associated variant of CD44.
J Exp Med. 177 (4): 897-904.
Kim, J.S. and Werth, V.P. (2011) Identification of specific chondroitin sulfate species in cutaneous autoimmune disease.
J Histochem Cytochem. 59: 780-90.
Rajarajan, A. et al. (2012) CD44 expression in oro-pharyngeal carcinoma tissues and cell lines.
PLoS One. 7: e28776.
Hanley, W.D. et al. (2005) Variant isoforms of CD44 are P- and L-selectin ligands on colon carcinoma cells.
FASEB J. 20: 337-9.
Kim, J.S. et al. (2012) Gottron's papules exhibit dermal accumulation of CD44 variant 7 (CD44v7) and its binding partner osteopontin: a unique molecular signature.
J Invest Dermatol. 132 (7): 1825-32.
Shirure, V.S. et al. (2015) CD44 variant isoforms expressed by breast cancer cells are functional E-selectin ligands under flow conditions.
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 308 (1): C68-78.
Noori, M.S. et al. (2018) An adhesion based approach for the detection of esophageal cancer.
Integr Biol (Camb). 10 (12): 747-57.
View The Latest Product References
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up