CD44v6 antibody | VFF-7
Filter by Application:P Reset
Mouse anti Human CD44v6
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD44v6 antibody, clone VFF-7 recognizes an epitope encoded by exon v6 on the variant portion of human CD44.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Glutathione S Transferase (GST) fusion protein corresponding to the variable domains (v3 to v10) of human CD44.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c micewere fused with cells of the P3X63Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/400||1/500|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/200|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
Koopman, G. et al. (1993) Activated human lymphocytes and aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphomas express a homologue of the rat metastasis-associated variant of CD44.
J Exp Med. 177 (4): 897-904.
References for CD44v6 antibody
Neumayer, R. et al. (1999) CD44 expression in benign and malignant colorectal polyps.
Dis Colon Rectum. 42 (1): 50-5.
Yoo, S.H. et al. (2005) Expression patterns of markers for type II pneumocytes in pulmonary sclerosing hemangiomas and fetal lung tissues.
Arch Pathol Lab Med. 129 (7): 915-9.
Chaiyarit, P. et al. (2008) Alteration of the expression of CD44 isoforms in oral epithelia and saliva from patients with oral lichen planus.
J Clin Immunol. 28: 26-34.
Kim, J.S. and Werth, V.P. (2011) Identification of specific chondroitin sulfate species in cutaneous autoimmune disease.
J Histochem Cytochem. 59: 780-90.
Shirure, V.S. et al. (2015) CD44 variant isoforms expressed by breast cancer cells are functional E-selectin ligands under flow conditions.
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 308 (1): C68-78.
Noori, M.S. et al. (2018) An adhesion based approach for the detection of esophageal cancer.
Integr Biol (Camb). 10 (12): 747-57.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up