CD44v3 antibody | VFF-327
|Mouse anti Human CD44v3 antibody, clone VFF-327 recognizes an epitope encoded by exon V3 on the variant portion of human CD44.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||10ug/ml|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||10ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood
References for CD44v3 antibody
Alam, T.N. et al. (2004) Differential expression of CD44 during human prostate epithelial cell differentiation.
J Histochem Cytochem. 52 (8): 1083-90.
Kim, J.S. & Werth, V.P. (2011) Identification of specific chondroitin sulfate species in cutaneous autoimmune disease.
J Histochem Cytochem. 59 (8): 780-90.
Bauer, S. et al. (2006) Fibroblast activation protein is expressed by rheumatoid myofibroblast-like synoviocytes.
Arthritis Res Ther. 8: R171.
Hanley, W.D. et al. (2006) Variant isoforms of CD44 are P- and L-selectin ligands on colon carcinoma cells.
FASEB J. 20: 337-9.
Shirure, V.S. et al. (2015) CD44 variant isoforms expressed by breast cancer cells are functional E-selectin ligands under flow conditions.
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 308 (1): C68-78.
Spadea, A. et al. (2019) Evaluating the Efficiency of Hyaluronic Acid for Tumor Targeting via CD44.
Mol Pharm. 16 (6): 2481-93.
Birzele, F. et al. (2015) Markers for the responsiveness to anti-cd44 antibodies
Patent Application Publication: US 2015/0044232 A1
Noori, M.S. et al. (2018) An adhesion based approach for the detection of esophageal cancer.
Integr Biol (Camb). 10 (12): 747-57.
View The Latest Product References
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up