CD40 antibody | LOB7/6
Filter by Application:E C IF F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD40
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD40 antibody, clone LOB7/6 recognizes the human CD40 cell surface antigen, a 48kDa glycoprotein expressed by B lymphocytes and weakly by some monocytes.
CD40 is involved in the process of B cell selection in germinal centres and is vital in T cell-B cell interactions.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Tris buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Pack Size: 25 µg<0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)Pack Size: 0.2 mg<0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- CD40 Ig(Fc) fusion protein containing the EC region of human CD40 and Fc region of human IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1ug/ml||10ug/ml|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1ug/ml||10ug/ml|
- 1This product requires protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections e.g. trypsin or pronase.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Tonsil
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG2a Negative Control||MCA929||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG2a Negative Control|
References for CD40 antibody
Quadbeck, B. et al. (2002) Maturation of thyroidal dendritic cells in Graves' disease.
Scand J Immunol. 55 (6): 612-20.
Kirsch, B. M. et al . (2005) The active metabolite of leflunomide, A77 1726, interferes with dendritic cell function.
Arthritis Res. Ther. 7: R694-R703.
Cheadle, E. et al. (2003) Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guerin-infected dendritic cells potently activate autologous T cells via a B7 and interleukin-12-dependent mechanism.
Carpenter, E.L. et al. (2009) Activation of human B cells by the agonist CD40 antibody CP-870,893 and augmentation with simultaneous toll-like receptor 9 stimulation.
J Transl Med. 7: 93.
Garcia-Nieto, S. et al. (2010) Laminin and Fibronectin Treatment Leads to Generation of Dendritic Cells with Superior Endocytic Capacity.
PLoS ONE. 5: 1-10.
Wang, Y.S. et al. (2007) Characterization of canine monocyte-derived dendritic cells with phenotypic and functional differentiation.
Can J Vet Res. 71: 165-74.
Vlachoyiannopoulos, P.G. et al. (2004) Anti-CD40 antibodies in antiphospholipid syndrome and systemic lupus erythematosus.
Thromb Haemost. 92: 1303-11.
Leigh, J.E. et al. (2006) Characterization of the immune status of CD8+ T cells in oral lesions of human immunodeficiency virus-infected persons with oropharyngeal Candidiasis.
Clin Vaccine Immunol. 13: 678-83.
View The Latest Product References
Newman, K.C. et al. (2006) Cross-talk with myeloid accessory cells regulates human natural killer cell interferon-gamma responses to malaria.
PLoS Pathog. 2: e118.
Kuijf, M.L. et al. (2010) TLR4-mediated sensing of Campylobacter jejuni by dendritic cells is determined by sialylation.
J Immunol. 185: 748-55.
Huizinga R et al. (2015) Innate Immunity to Campylobacter jejuni in Guillain-Barré Syndrome.
Ann Neurol. 78 (3): 343-54.
Yıldırım C et al. (2015) Galectin-2 induces a proinflammatory, anti-arteriogenic phenotype in monocytes and macrophages.
PLoS One. 10 (4): e0124347.
Brencicova, E. et al. (2017) Interleukin-10 and prostaglandin E2 have complementary but distinct suppressive effects on Toll-like receptor-mediated dendritic cell activation in ovarian carcinoma.
PLoS One. 12 (4): e0175712.
Silk, K.M. et al. (2012) Rapamycin conditioning of dendritic cells differentiated from human ES cells promotes a tolerogenic phenotype.
J Biomed Biotechnol. 2012: 172420.
Tischer, S. et al. (2011) Heat shock protein 70/peptide complexes: potent mediators for the generation of antiviral T cells particularly with regard to low precursor frequencies.
J Transl Med. 9: 175.
Unosson, J. et al. (2021) Acute cardiovascular effects of controlled exposure to dilute Petrodiesel and biodiesel exhaust in healthy volunteers: a crossover study.
Part Fibre Toxicol. 18 (1): 22.
Milhau, N. et al. (2020) In vitro. evaluations on canine monocyte-derived dendritic cells of a nanoparticles delivery system for vaccine antigen against Echinococcus granulosus..
PLoS One. 15 (2): e0229121.
Uetz-von Allmen, E et al. (2021) CAL-1 as Cellular Model System to Study CCR7-Guided Human Dendritic Cell Migration.
Front Immunol. 12: 702453.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0009898 internal side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0035631 CD40 receptor complex
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up