CD35 antibody | E11
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD35
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD35 antibody, clone E11 recognizes complement receptor type 1, also known as CD35 or the C3b/C4b receptor. CD35 a single chain, type I single pass transmembrane glycoprotein which exists in four allotypic forms (A,B,C,D) of ~190 kDa, ~220 kDa, ~160 kDa and ~250 kDa respectively (Khera et al. 2009).
CD35 is expressed by granulocytes, monocytes, B cells and some T cells. Functionally, CD35 acts as a receptor for the C3b component of complement.
Mouse anti Human CD35 antibody, clone E11 is suitable for use in Western Blotting (Birmingham et al. 1996).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey Rhesus Monkey Baboon
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human acute monocytic leukaemia cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1ug/ml||10ug/ml|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1ug/ml||10ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Tonsil
Hogg, N. et al. (1984) Identification of an anti-monocyte monoclonal antibody that is specific for membrane complement receptor type one (CR1).
Eur J Immunol. 14 (3): 236-43.
References for CD35 antibody
Birmingham, D.J. et al. (1996) The baboon erythrocyte complement receptor is a glycophosphatidylinositol-linked protein encoded by a homologue of the human CR1-like genetic element.
J Immunol. 157 (6): 2586-92.
Sopper, S. et al. (1997) Lymphocyte subsets and expression of differentiation markers in blood and lymphoid organs of rhesus monkeys.
Cytometry. 29 (4): 351-62.
Weissgerber P et al. (2003) Investigation of mechanisms involved in phagocytosis of Legionella pneumophila by human cells.
FEMS Microbiol Lett. 219 (2): 173-9.
Schmidt, C.Q. et al. (2016) Selectivity of C3-opsonin targeted complement inhibitors: A distinct advantage in the protection of erythrocytes from paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria patients.
Immunobiology. 221 (4): 503-11.
Noda, G.S. et al. (2020) Specificities and isotypes of erythrocytes autoantibodies in patients with warm autoimmune hemolytic anemia
Rev Cubana Hematol Inmunol Hemoter 36(4): e1283.
Klaas, M. et al. (2023) Sialoadhesin (CD169/Siglec-1) is an extended molecule that escapes inhibitory cis-interactions and synergizes with other macrophage receptors to promote phagocytosis.
Glycoconj J. 40 (2): 213-23.
Wagstaffe, H.R. et al. (2023) The Development of Immunological Assays to Evaluate the Level and Function of Antibodies Induced by Klebsiella pneumoniae O-Antigen Vaccines.
mSphere. : e0068022.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up