CD335 antibody | 9E2
Mouse anti Human CD335
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD335 antibody, clone 9E2 recognizes human NK (natural killer) cell-specific marker CD335, otherwise known as NKp46, a 46kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein, and the first identified member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family.
CD335 is uniquely expressed by all resting and activated NK cells, and considered to be the major NK cell lysis receptor for autologous pathogen-infected and tumour target cells, during natural cytotoxicity responses. Ligands of CD335 include viral haemagglutinins (HAs), and heparan sulphate proteoglycans (HSPGs) on the surface of tumour cells.
Mouse anti Human CD335 antibody, clone 9E2 mediates re-directed NK cell cytotoxicity (Yusa et al. 2002, Chen et al. 2007).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- CD335-Fc fusion protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD335 antibody
Chklovskaia, E. et al. (2004) Reconstitution of dendritic and natural killer-cell subsets after allogeneic stem cell transplantation: effects of endogenous flt3 ligand.
Blood. 103 (10): 3860-8.
Yusa, S. et al. (2002) SHP-1- and phosphotyrosine-independent inhibitory signaling by a killer cell Ig-like receptor cytoplasmic domain in human NK cells.
J Immunol. 168 (10): 5047-57.
Chen, Y. et al. (2007) Prostaglandin D2 suppresses human NK cell function via signaling through D prostanoid receptor.
J Immunol. 179 (5): 2766-73.
Rutigliano, H.M. et al. (2016) Trophoblast Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Expression Is Associated with Immune-Mediated Rejection of Bovine Fetuses Produced by Cloning.
Biol Reprod. 95 (2): 39.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- GO:0016514 SWI/SNF complex
- GO:0030101 natural killer cell activation
- GO:0042269 regulation of natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up