CD326 antibody | VU-1D9
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
Mouse anti Human CD326
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD326 antibody, clone VU-1D9 recognizes epithelial cell adhesion molecule (Ep-CAM), a ~34 kDa cell surface antigen otherwise known as CD326, MOC31 or Ber-EP4. CD326 is a type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein, expressed on the basolateral cell membrane of the majority of epithelial tissues, with the exception of adult squamous epithelium, hepatocytes and gastric epithelial cells. Ep-CAM expression has been reported to be a possible marker of early malignancy, with expression being increased in tumor cells.
Ep-CAM expression has been reported to be a possible marker of early malignancy, with expression being increased in tumor cells, and de novo expression being seen in dysplastic squamous epithelium
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- HG9 cell line (small cell lung carcinoma)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/200|
- 1This product requires protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections e.g. trypsin or pronase.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human large bowel
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti human CD326 antibody, clone VU-1D9 detects a band of approximately 38kDa in HT-29 cell lysates
References for CD326 antibody
Koga, Y. et al. (2008) Improved recovery of exfoliated colonocytes from feces using newly developed immunomagnetic beads.
Gastroenterol Res Pract. 2008: 605273.
Fillmore, C.M. et al. (2010) Estrogen expands breast cancer stem-like cells through paracrine FGF/Tbx3 signaling.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 107 (50): 21737-42.
Murakata, A. et al. (2011) Gene expression signature of the gross morphology in hepatocellular carcinoma.
Ann Surg. 253: 94-100.
Keller, P.J. et al. (2012) Defining the cellular precursors to human breast cancer.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 109 (8): 2772-7.
Jeong, H.T. et al. (2012) MRI features of hepatocellular carcinoma expressing progenitor cell markers.
Liver Int. 32: 430-40.
Armstrong, A.J. et al. (2019) Pharmacodynamic study of radium-223 in men with bone metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
PLoS One. 14 (5): e0216934.
Winter, M.J. et al. (2003) The epithelial cell adhesion molecule (Ep-CAM) as a morphoregulatory molecule is a tool in surgical pathology.
Am J Pathol. 163 (6): 2139-48.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005923 tight junction
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0016323 basolateral plasma membrane
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0016328 lateral plasma membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up