CD273 antibody | 24F.10C12
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD273 antibody, clone 24F.10C12 detects human CD273, also known as B7-DC and Programmed Death Ligand 2 (PD-L2). CD273 is a ~42 kDa member of the immunoglobulin receptor superfamily, and is a ligand for CD279 (PD-1). CD273 is primarily expressed on dendritic cells, and its expression can be induced on inflammatory macrophages when activated by interleukin 4 or Th2 cells.
CD273 functions to inhibit T-cell proliferation by blocking cell cycle progression and cytokine production, and is particularly important in the maintenance of self tolerance.
Clone 24F.10C12 is reported to block CD273 activity and enhance T-cell proliferation (Brown et al, 2003)
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human CD273
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up