CD270 antibody | 122
Mouse anti Human CD270
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD270 antibody, clone 122 recognizes the human CD270 antigen, also known as herpes entry mediator A (HVEM) and tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 14 (TNFRSF14). CD270 is widely expressed with multiple ligands. The interaction of CD270 with LIGHT and B- and T-lymphocyte attenuator (BTLA) leads to the activation of inflammatory and inhibitory signaling pathways respectively.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up