CD257 antibody | 2B
CD257 is expressed by monocytes, macrophages, T cells and dendritic cells and acts through binding to CD267 (TACI), CD269 (BCMA) and CD268 (BAFFR) receptors, the latter interaction playing a critical role in the activation, survival, differentiation and proliferation of B cells. Mouse anti Human CD257 antibody, clone 2B has not been cross-adsorbed and may react with homologous proteins from related species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant 17 kDa polypeptide corresponding to the TNF-like portion of the extracellular domain of human CD257, expressed in E. coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml after reconstitution.
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20°C.
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD257 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Bossen, C. & Schneider, P. (2006) BAFF, APRIL and their receptors: structure, function and signaling.
Semin Immunol. 18 (5): 263-75.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra