CD227 antibody | VU-4H5
Mouse anti Human CD227 antibody, clone VU-4H5 reacts with the APDTR peptide sequence (VTSAPDTRPAPGSTAPPAHG) of human CD227.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- 60-mer tandem repeat of VTSAPDTRPAPGSTAPPAHG, conjugated to BSA.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of CD227 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for CD227 antibody
Treon, S.P. et al. (1999) Muc-1 core protein is expressed on multiple myeloma cells and is induced by dexamethasone.
Blood. 93: 1287-98.
Karsten, U. et al. (2004) Binding patterns of DTR-specific antibodies reveal a glycosylation-conditioned tumor-specific epitope of the epithelial mucin (MUC1).
Glycobiology. 14: 681-92.
Treon, S.P. et al. (2000) Elevated soluble MUC1 levels and decreased anti-MUC1 antibody levels in patients with multiple myeloma.
Blood. 96: 3147-53.
Singh, R. et al. (2007) Target-specific cytotoxic activity of recombinant immunotoxin scFv(MUC1)-ETA on breast carcinoma cells and primary breast tumors.
Mol Cancer Ther. 6: 562-9.
Vlad, A.M. et al. (2002) Complex carbohydrates are not removed during processing of glycoproteins by dendritic cells: processing of tumor antigen MUC1 glycopeptides for presentation to major histocompatibility complex class II-restricted T cells.
J Exp Med. 196: 1435-46.
ten Berge, R.L. et al. (2001) MUC1 (EMA) is preferentially expressed by ALK positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma, in the normally glycosylated or only partly hypoglycosylated form.
J Clin Pathol. 54: 933-9.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra