CD226 antibody | DX11
Filter by Application:F FN Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD226 antibody, clone DX11 recognizes human CD226, a ~65 kDa glycoprotein, also known as DNAM1 (DNAX accessory molecule-1). CD226 is broadly expressed on T-cells, NK cells, platelets, monocytes and a subset of B cells. CD226 is also expressed by a subset of CD3 positive thymocytes.
Mouse anti Human CD226 antibody, clone DX11 is reported to inhibit T- and NK cell mediated cytotoxicity against tumor cell targets and to block TNF alpha and IFN gamma secretion by alloantigen-specific T-cells (Kojima et al. 2003).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Human cytotoxic T lymphocyte clone
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mouse were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry||1/50 Pack Size: 0.2 mg
1/25 Pack Size: 0.1 mg
|1/200 Pack Size: 0.2 mg
1/100 Pack Size: 0.1 mg
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD226 antibody
Shibuya, A. et al. (1996) DNAM-1, a novel adhesion molecule involved in the cytolytic function of T lymphocytes.
Immunity. 4 (6): 573-81.
Shibuya, A. et al. (1998) Protein kinase C is involved in the regulation of both signaling and adhesion mediated by DNAX accessory molecule-1 receptor.
J Immunol. 161 (4): 1671-6.
Kojima, H. et al. (2003) CD226 mediates platelet and megakaryocytic cell adhesion to vascular endothelial cells.
J Biol Chem. 278 (38): 36748-53.
Manes, T.D. and Pober, J.S. (2011) Identification of Endothelial Cell Junctional Proteins and Lymphocyte Receptors Involved in Transendothelial Migration of Human Effector Memory CD4+ T Cells.
J Immunol. 186: 1763-8.
Ardolino, M. et al. (2011) DNAM-1 ligand expression on Ag-stimulated T lymphocytes is mediated by ROS-dependent activation of DNA-damage response: relevance for NK-T cell interaction.
Blood. 117: 4778-86.
Soriani, A. et al. (2009) ATM-ATR-dependent up-regulation of DNAM-1 and NKG2D ligands on multiple myeloma cells by therapeutic agents results in enhanced NK-cell susceptibility and is associated with a senescent phenotype.
Blood. 113: 3503-11.
Fionda, C. et al. (2009) Heat shock protein-90 inhibitors increase MHC class I-related chain A and B ligand expression on multiple myeloma cells and their ability to trigger NK cell degranulation.
J Immunol. 183 (7): 4385-94.
Matusali, G. et al. (2012) The Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Nef and Vpu Proteins Downregulate the Natural Killer Cell-Activating Ligand PVR.
J Virol. 86: 4496-504.
View The Latest Product References
Fionda, C. et al. (2015) Nitric oxide donors increase PVR/CD155 DNAM-1 ligand expression in multiple myeloma cells: role of DNA damage response activation.
BMC Cancer. 15 (1): 17.
Molfetta, R. et al. (2019) The Ubiquitin-proteasome pathway regulates Nectin2/CD112 expression and impairs NK cell recognition and killing.
Eur J Immunol. 49 (6): 873-83.
Vulpis, E. et al. (2022) Impact on NK cell functions of acute versus chronic exposure to extracellular vesicle-associated MICA: Dual role in cancer immunosurveillance.
J Extracell Vesicles. 11 (1): e12176.
Molfetta, R. et al. (2020) CD155: A Multi-Functional Molecule in Tumor Progression.
Int J Mol Sci. 21 (3): 922.
Zitti, B. et al. (2017) Innate immune activating ligand SUMOylation affects tumor cell recognition by NK cells.
Sci Rep. 7 (1): 10445.
Mekhloufi, A. et al. (2020) Bone Marrow Stromal Cell-Derived IL-8 Upregulates PVR Expression on Multiple Myeloma Cells via NF-kB Transcription Factor.
Cancers (Basel). 12 (2): 440.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002860 positive regulation of natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity directed against tumor cell target
- GO:0002891 positive regulation of immunoglobulin mediated immune response
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0050839 cell adhesion molecule binding
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0008037 cell recognition
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0033005 positive regulation of mast cell activation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0060369 positive regulation of Fc receptor mediated stimulatory signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up