CD22 antibody | MEM-01
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD22 antibody, clone MEM-01 recognizes the human CD22 cell surface antigen, a ~130/140 kDa glycoprotein expressed by cells of B lymphocyte lineage.
CD22 is initially expressed cytoplasmically and subsequently on the cell surface during B cell maturation. Expression is lost upon terminal differentiation to plasma cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Burkitt's lymphoma cell line Raji
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1Clone MEM-01 recognizes human CD22 under non-reducing conditions. PTR
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
- Western Blotting
- Clone MEM-01 detects a band of approximately 140kD in cell lysates under non reducing conditions.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up