CD21 antibody | 2G9
Filter by Application:P Reset
Mouse anti Human CD21
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD21 antibody, clone 2G9 recognizes the human CD21 cell surface antigen, a ~140 kDa glycoprotein. CD21 is expressed by mature B lymphocytes.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Tissue culture supernatant - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human CD21.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse p3-NS1-Ag4-1 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/10||1/20|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/10||1/20|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human tonsil
References for CD21 antibody
Kelten, C. et el. (2008) Secondary involvement of the breast in T-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma, an unusual example mimicking inflammatory breast carcinoma.
Arch Gynecol Obstet. 280:149-52.
Weber, B. et al. (2017) Distinct interferon-gamma and interleukin-9 expression in cutaneous and oral lichen planus.
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 31 (5): 880-6.
Willcox, A. et al. (2017) Germinal centre frequency is decreased in pancreatic lymph nodes from individuals with recent-onset type 1 diabetes.
Diabetologia. 60 (7): 1294-303.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up