CD21 antibody | 2G9
Mouse anti Human CD21 antibody, clone 2G9 recognizes the human CD21 cell surface antigen, a ~140 kDa glycoprotein. CD21 is expressed by mature B lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Recombinant human CD21.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse p3-NS1-Ag4-1 myeloma cell line
- Pack Size: 0.1 mlStore at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.Pack Size: 1 mlStore at +4°C or at -20°C if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- P20023 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CR2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004875 complement receptor activity
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD21 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/10||1/20|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/10||1/20|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for CD21 antibody
Kelten, C. et el. (2008) Secondary involvement of the breast in T-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma, an unusual example mimicking inflammatory breast carcinoma.
Arch Gynecol Obstet. 280:149-52.
Weber, B. et al. (2016) Distinct interferon-gamma and interleukin-9 expression in cutaneous and oral lichen planus.
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. Oct 1 [Epub ahead of print]
Willcox, A. et al. (2017) Germinal centre frequency is decreased in pancreatic lymph nodes from individuals with recent-onset type 1 diabetes.
Diabetologia. Feb 17.. [Epub ahead of print]