CD206 antibody | 5C11
Filter by Application:P Reset
Mouse anti Human CD206:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD206 antibody, clone 5C11 recognizes human macrophage mannose receptor 1, also known as CD206, C-type lectin domain family 13 member D, C-type lectin domain family 13 member D-like, Human mannose receptor, hMR or Macrophage mannose receptor 1-like protein 1. CD206 is a 1438 amino acid ~168-180 kDa single pass type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein and mediator of glycoprotein endocytosis by macrophages. CD206 also acts as a phagocytic receptor for pathogens including bacteria and fungi and acts as a receptor for dengue virus (Miller et al. 2008).
Two isoforms of CD206 produced by alternative splicing have been described. Both isoforms contain the unaltered immunogen sequence used to generate clone 5C11 which is expected therefore to bind both the canonical isoform 1 and the truncated isoform 2 (UniProt : P22897).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 22-131 of human CD206.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||0.1||10 ug/ml|
References for CD206 antibody
Komohara, Y. et al. (2016) Contribution of Macrophage Polarization to Metabolic Diseases.
J Atheroscler Thromb. 23 (1): 10-7.
Zúñiga-Castillo, M. et al. (2018) High density of M2-macrophages in acral lentiginous melanoma compared to superficial spreading melanoma.
Histopathology. 72 (7): 1189-1198.
- Mannose Receptor C Type 1
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005537 mannose binding
- GO:0006898 receptor-mediated endocytosis
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up