CD1c antibody | L161
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD1c
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD1c, clone L161, recognizes CD1c. CD1c, along with CD1a and CD1b, belong to group 1 of the CD1 family of glycoproteins. These MHC-like glycoproteins serve as lipid-presenting molecules for a subset of T cells (Porcelli et al. 1989).
CD1c is expressed in cortical thymocytes and a subset of B-cells (Delia et al, 1988) as well as myeloid dendritic cells (Collin, McGovern & Haniffa, 2013)
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human thymocytes
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for CD1c antibody
Porcelli, S. et al. (1989) Recognition of cluster of differentiation 1 antigens by human CD4-CD8-cytolytic T lymphocytes.
Nature. 341 (6241): 447-50.
Delia, D. et al. (1988) CD1c but neither CD1a nor CD1b molecules are expressed on normal, activated, and malignant human B cells: identification of a new B-cell subset.
Blood. 72 (1): 241-7.
Collin, M. et al. (2013) Human dendritic cell subsets.
Immunology. 140 (1): 22-30.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up