CD172g antibody | OX119
Mouse anti Human CD172g
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD172g antibody, clone OX119 recognizes human SIRP gamma, a 55 kDa signal regulatory protein which is a member of the immunoglobulin gene superfamily. SIRP gamma, also known as CD172g, is expressed on most T lymphocytes and a subset of B-cells but is absent on myeloid cells. CD172g has a truncated cytoplasmic tail, which is similar to SIRP beta, but unlike SIRP beta CD172g does not require DAP12 for expression at the cell surface. CD172g, like SIRP alpha, binds to CD47 inducing apoptosis. It is also involved in the negative regulation of receptor tyrosine kinase-coupled signalling.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified recombinant SIRPgamma.CD4.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS-1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD172g antibody
Brooke, G. et al. (2004) Human lymphocytes interact directly with CD47 through a novel member of the signal regulatory protein (SIRP) family.
- SIRP GAMMA
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0035556 intracellular signal transduction
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0022409 positive regulation of cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- GO:0050870 positive regulation of T cell activation
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up