CD155 antibody | SKII.4
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD155
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD155 antibody, clone SKII.4 recognizes human CD155, otherwise known as poliovirus receptor (PVR). CD155 is a 397 amino acid type I transmembrane glycoprotein with a predicted molecular mass of ~45 kDa, a member of the nectin family, which acts as a mediator of cell-cell adhesion and cell migration, and is a receptor for poliovirus and cytomegalovirus.
CD155 is a primate-restricted marker expressed by monocytes, macrophages, CD34+ thymocytes, endothelial and epithelial cells, and exists as both cell surface (alpha and delta) and secreted (beta and gamma) isoforms. CD155 promotes natural killer (NK) cell adhesion and NK effector functions, interacting with the NK receptors CD96 (Tactile) and CD226 (DNAM-1). CD155 forms a heterodimer with CD113 (nectin-3) which then binds to integrin alphaVbeta3.
Mouse anti Human CD155 antibody, clone SKII.4 has been shown to inhibit NK cell-mediated lysis (Fuchs et al. 2004).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Human SK-N-S1 neuroblastoma cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Fuchs, A. et al. (2004) Cutting edge: CD96 (tactile) promotes NK cell-target cell adhesion by interacting with the poliovirus receptor (CD155).
J Immunol. 172 (7): 3994-8.
References for CD155 antibody
Fuchs, A. et al. (2005) Paradoxic inhibition of human natural interferon-producing cells by the activating receptor NKp44.
Blood. 106 (6): 2076-82.
Boles, K.S. et al. (2009) A novel molecular interaction for the adhesion of follicular CD4 T cells to follicular DC.
Eur J Immunol. 39 (3): 695-703.
Cella, M. et al. (2010) Loss of DNAM-1 contributes to CD8+ T-cell exhaustion in chronic HIV-1 infection.
Eur J Immunol. 40 (4): 949-54.
- Poliovirus Receptor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002860 positive regulation of natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity directed against tumor cell target
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0050839 cell adhesion molecule binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0034332 adherens junction organization
- GO:0042271 susceptibility to natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0060370 susceptibility to T cell mediated cytotoxicity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up