CD154 antibody | TRAP-1
|Mouse anti Human CD154 antibody, clone TRAP-1 recognises the human CD40 ligand, also known as CD154, TNF-related activation protein (TRAP) or T-cell antigen Gp39. CD154 is a 261 amino acid ~32 kDa single pass, type-1 transmembrane glycoprotein (UniProt: P29965). CD154 is expressed on activated T lymphocytes, predominantly CD4 +ve and also on some basophils and mast cells.
Mouse anti Human CD154 antibody, clone TRAP-1 binds to CD154 at an epitope distinct from the CD40 binding site (Kroczek et al. 1994).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Mouse myeloma cell line transfected with human CD40L (CD154)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3X63.Ag 8653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD154 antibody
Hermann, P. et al. (1993) Expression of a 32-kDa ligand for the CD40 antigen on activated human T lymphocytes.
Eur J Immunol. 23 (4): 961-4.
Lane, P. et al. (1992) Activated human T cells express a ligand for the human B cell-associated antigen CD40 which participates in T cell-dependent activation of B lymphocytes.
Eur J Immunol. 22 (10): 2573-8.
Kroczek, R.A et al. (1994) Defective expression of CD40 ligand on T cells causes "X-linked immunodeficiency with hyper-IgM (HIGM1)".
Immunol Rev. 138: 39-59.
Houtkamp, M.A. et al. (2001) Interleukin-15 expression in atherosclerotic plaques: an alternative pathway for T-cell activation in atherosclerosis?
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 21: 1208-13.
Yarwood, H. et al. (2000) Resting and activated T cells induce expression of E-selectin and VCAM-1 by vascular endothelial cells through a contact-dependent but CD40 ligand-independent mechanism.
J Leukoc Biol. 68: 233-42.
- CD40 Ligand
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005174 CD40 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045190 isotype switching
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up