CD144 antibody | 55-7H1
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
Mouse anti Human CD144
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD144, clone 55-7H1 recognizes CD144, also known as cadherin 5, VE-cadherin or 7B4 antigen. CD144 is a 737 amino acid, ~130 kDa single pass type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein involved in cellular adhesion processes and is expressed by endothelial cells. CD 144 has a 25 amino acid signal peptide and a 22 amino acid pro-peptide region.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human endothelial cells
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for CD144 antibody
Pflaum, M. et al. (2021) Towards Biohybrid Lung Development-Fibronectin-Coating Bestows Hemocompatibility of Gas Exchange Hollow Fiber Membranes by Improving Flow-Resistant Endothelialization.
Membranes (Basel). 12 (1): 35.
Alabdullh, A.H. et al. (2023) Biohybrid Lung Development: Towards Complete Endothelialization of an Assembled Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenator
Bioengineering. 10 (1): 72.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0007156 homophilic cell adhesion
- GO:0008013 beta-catenin binding
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- GO:0034332 adherens junction organization
- GO:0044325 ion channel binding
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up