CD117 antibody | 104D2
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD117
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD117 antibody, clone 104D2 recognizes the human CD117 cell surface antigen, a 145 kDa glycoprotein also known as c-kit. CD117 is expressed by some haematopoietic stem cells (approx. 70% of CD34+ve cells in normal bone marrow are CD117+ve), some acute myeloid leukaemias and by mast cells.
Functionally CD117 is a receptor for stem cell factor, and has receptor tyrosine kinase activity.
Mouse anti Human CD117 antibody, clone 104D2 is non-neutralizing.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- MOLM-1 megakaryocyte cell line
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for CD117 antibody
Broudy, V.C. et al. (1998) Analysis of c-kit receptor dimerization by fluorescence resonance energy transfer.
Blood. 91 (3): 898-906.
Yoshino, N. et al. (2000) Upgrading of flow cytometric analysis for absolute counts, cytokines and other antigenic molecules of cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) by using anti-human cross-reactive antibodies.
Exp Anim. 49 (2): 97-110.
Jayapal, M. et al. (2006) Genome-wide gene expression profiling of human mast cells stimulated by IgE or FcepsilonRI-aggregation reveals a complex network of genes involved in inflammatory responses.
BMC Genomics. 7: 210.
Randall, V.A. et al. (2008) Stem cell factor/c-Kit signalling in normal and androgenetic alopecia hair follicles.
J Endocrinol. 197: 11-23.
Venkata, N.S.G. et al. (2018) Isolation and characterization of mesenchymal stem cells from human fetus heart.
PLoS One. 13 (2): e0192244.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004716 receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0008584 male gonad development
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up