CD112 antibody | R2-525
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD112 antibody, clone R2-525 recognizes CD112, also known as Poliovirus Receptor Related 2, PRR2 or Nectin-2, a surface molecule originally reported to be homologous to CD155, the poliovirus receptor (Lopez et al. 1998). PRR2 expression is restricted to the myelo-monocytic and megakaryocytic lineages. PRR2 expression has also been detected on haematopoeitic progenitors expressing CD34.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Isotype concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD112 antibody
Lopez, M. et al. (1998) The human poliovirus receptor related 2 protein is a new hematopoietic/endothelial homophilic adhesion molecule.
Blood. 92 (12): 4602-11.
Goyert, S.M. (1998) White cell differentiation antigens, Myeloid Antigens: section report.
Leucocyte typing VI. Kishimoto, T. et al. eds (Garland Publishing Inc. New York) p. 956-957
Cocchi F, et al. (2000) Cell-to-cell spread of wild-type herpes simplex virus type 1, but not of syncytial strains, is mediated by the immunoglobulin-like receptors that mediate virion entry, nectin1 (PRR1/HveC/HIgR) and nectin2 (PRR2/HveB).
J Virol. 74 (8): 3909-17.
Verheyden, S. et al. (2009) Role of the inhibitory KIR ligand HLA-Bw4 and HLA-C expression levels in the recognition of leukemic cells by Natural Killer cells.
Cancer Immunol Immunother. 58 (6): 855-65.
Fionda, C. et al. (2009) Heat shock protein-90 inhibitors increase MHC class I-related chain A and B ligand expression on multiple myeloma cells and their ability to trigger NK cell degranulation.
J Immunol. 183 (7): 4385-94.
- PRR/Nectin 2
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002860 positive regulation of natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity directed against tumor cell target
- GO:0002891 positive regulation of immunoglobulin mediated immune response
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0050839 cell adhesion molecule binding
- GO:0005915 zonula adherens
- GO:0007156 homophilic cell adhesion
- GO:0007286 spermatid development
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019064 viral envelope fusion with host membrane
- GO:0033005 positive regulation of mast cell activation
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- GO:0034332 adherens junction organization
- GO:0042271 susceptibility to natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0046814 virion attachment, binding of host cell surface coreceptor
- GO:0051856 adhesion to symbiont
- GO:0060370 susceptibility to T cell mediated cytotoxicity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up