CD112 antibody | R2-525
Mouse anti Human CD112 antibody, clone R2-525 recognizes CD112, also known as Poliovirus Receptor Related 2, PRR2 or Nectin-2, a surface molecule originally reported to be homologous to CD155, the poliovirus receptor (Lopez et al. 1998). PRR2 expression is restricted to the myelo-monocytic and megakaryocytic lineages. PRR2 expression has also been detected on haematopoeitic progenitors expressing CD34.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Isotype concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q92692 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PVRL2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002860 positive regulation of natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity directed against tumor cell target
- GO:0002891 positive regulation of immunoglobulin mediated immune response
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0050839 cell adhesion molecule binding
- GO:0005915 zonula adherens
- GO:0007156 homophilic cell adhesion
- GO:0007286 spermatid development
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- GO:0019064 viral envelope fusion with host membrane
- GO:0033005 positive regulation of mast cell activation
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- GO:0034332 adherens junction organization
- GO:0042271 susceptibility to natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0046814 virion attachment, binding of host cell surface coreceptor
- GO:0051856 adhesion to symbiont
- GO:0060370 susceptibility to T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD112 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||100 Tests||F|
Product Specific References
References for CD112 antibody
Lopez, M. et al. (1998) The human poliovirus receptor related 2 protein is a new hematopoietic/endothelial homophilic adhesion molecule.
Blood. 92 (12): 4602-11.
Goyert, S.M. (1998) White cell differentiation antigens, Myeloid Antigens: section report.
Leucocyte typing VI. Kishimoto, T. et al. eds (Garland Publishing Inc. New York) p. 956-957
Cocchi F, et al. (2000) Cell-to-cell spread of wild-type herpes simplex virus type 1, but not of syncytial strains, is mediated by the immunoglobulin-like receptors that mediate virion entry, nectin1 (PRR1/HveC/HIgR) and nectin2 (PRR2/HveB).
J Virol. 74 (8): 3909-17.
Verheyden, S. et al. (2009) Role of the inhibitory KIR ligand HLA-Bw4 and HLA-C expression levels in the recognition of leukemic cells by Natural Killer cells.
Cancer Immunol Immunother. 58 (6): 855-65.
Fionda, C. et al. (2009) Heat shock protein-90 inhibitors increase MHC class I-related chain A and B ligand expression on multiple myeloma cells and their ability to trigger NK cell degranulation.
J Immunol. 183 (7): 4385-94.