CCL3 antibody | H03-5C10
Expression levels of CCL3 have been reported to increase in patients with colorectal cancer, independently of tumor stage. This has been shown to be concurrent with the upregulated expression of CCR1 and CCR5 (Lόpez et al. 2018). CCL3 has also been implicated in various pathologies related to microenvironmental dysfunction, including myelodysplastic syndrome, metastatic disease of renal cell carcinoma and B cell lymphomas (Staversky et al. 2018).
The purified Mouse anti Human CCL3 antibody, clone H03-5C10 (MCA6220GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human CCL3 antibody, clone F01.1-3E5 (MCA6221B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length CCL3 (Ala27-Ala92)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007010 cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006874 cellular calcium ion homeostasis
- GO:0006887 exocytosis
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0042056 chemoattractant activity
- GO:0045069 regulation of viral genome replication
- For research purposes only
Applications of CCL3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human CCL3:Biotin||MCA6221B||E||0.1 mg|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra