CCL27 antibody | A01-2H4
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human CCL27 antibody, clone A01-2H4, recognizes C-C motif chemokine 27, also known as CTACK, ESkine, ILC, and SCYA27. CCL27 is a C-C motif chemokine. CCR10 is the only known receptor for CCL27, and is expressed in normal skin (Mao et al. 2018). CCL27 is able to attract a subset of memory / effector T cells from peripheral blood to specific locations on the skin (Wang et al. 2018). CCL27 plays a role in T cell mediated skin inflammation, and high levels have been found in patients with psoraisis and atopic dermatitis. Upregulation of CCL27 has been identified in patients with myeloma, and is correlated with poor overall survival (Thangavadivel et al. 2016). CCL27 is secreted by primary tumor cells with high metastatic potential and is able to attract lymphatic endothelial cells, a crucial process during lymphangiogenesis (Karnezis et al. 2019).
This purified Mouse anti Human CCL27 antibody, clone A01-2H4 (MCA6184GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human CCL27 antibody, clone B05-10H9 (MCA6185B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length CCL27 (Phe25-Gly112)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up