Casein Kinase 2 antibody | 3D9
Filter by Application:WB IF Reset
Mouse anti Human Casein Kinase 2 Alpha:Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Casein Kinase 2
|Mouse anti Human Casein kinase 2 alpha antibody, clone 3D9 recognizes human Casein kinase II subunit alpha (CSNK2a1), a 391 amino acid ~45 kDa component of a serine/threonine-protein kinase complex.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 1 - 100 of human CSNK2A1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- CKII ALPHA
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0016055 Wnt receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0016580 Sin3 complex
- GO:0016581 NuRD complex
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0047485 protein N-terminus binding
MCA3031Z158386 161019 163108
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up