CaMKK II antibody | AB01/3H6
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human CaMKK II
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- CaMKK II
|Mouse anti human CaMKK II antibody, clone AB01/3H6 recognizes calcium/calmodulin-dependant protein kinase kinase 2.
CaMKK II is part of the serine/threonine kinase family, and is involved in the activation and phosphorylation of targets such as CAMKI, CAMKIV and AMPK. The facilitation of these targets increases the progression of cancer (Pulliam et al. 2022). CamKK II is involved in the regulation of inflammatory conditions such as prostate and hepatocellular cancers, as well as conditions like obesity and insulin resistance (Racioppi et al. 2019).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-446 of human CaMKK II.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti Human CaMKK II detects bands of approximately 75, 77 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up