CA125 antibody | X325
CA125 was concluded by the International Society of Oncology and BioMarkers (ISOBM) to contain two major antigenic domains. Mouse anti Human CA125 antibody, clone X325 recognizes the epitope specificity group B, similar to the M-11 antibody (Nustad et al. 2002). Mouse anti Human CA125 antibody, clone X325 has been successfully as both a capture and detection reagent in the development of sensitive ELISA assays for the detection of CA125 antigen in human plasma samples.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- CA125 antigen purified from human ovarian carcinoma.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0019898 extrinsic to membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of CA125 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Lung adenocarcinoma, serosal ovarian adenocarcinoma and urinary bladder adenocarcinoma tissue.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for CA125 antibody
Nustad, K. et al. (2002) Epitopes on CA 125 from cervical mucus and ascites fluid and characterization of six new antibodies. Third report from the ISOBM TD-1 workshop.
Tumour Biol. 23: 303-14.