C7 antibody | 030-188.8.131.52
Mouse anti Human C7 antibody, clone 030-184.108.40.206 does not recognie membrane bound complement membrane attack complex.
Mouse anti Human C7 antibody, clone 030-220.127.116.11 inhibits lysis of sensitised sheep erythrocytes.
Removal of Sodium Azide is recommended prior to use in functional assays. The use of EQU003 is recommended for this purpose.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human C7.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005579 membrane attack complex
- GO:0006957 complement activation, alternative pathway
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0019835 cytolysis
- For research purposes only
Applications of C7 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for C7 antibody
Langer, F. et al. (2013) Rapid activation of monocyte tissue factor by antithymocyte globulin is dependent on complement and protein disulfide isomerase.
Blood. 121 (12): 2324-35.
Thai, C.T. & Ogata, R.T. (2004) Complement components C5 and C7: recombinant factor I modules of C7 bind to the C345C domain of C5.
J Immunol. 173 (7): 4547-52.
Debard, A.L. et al. (2005) FcgammaRIIIb and complement component C7 codeficiency in a patient with recurrence of fulminant meningococcal septic shock.
Clin Infect Dis. 40 (11): 1679-83.